Macy

Macy

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to everyone that has offered their prayers and kind words for Macy.  It really means a lot to us.  Many of you have sent me private messages saying you are having your HLA type tested, and/or having you and your families tested to see if they are a match for Macy.  Also many have registered with the National Registry to be added to the donor list.  It is so kind-hearted, and generous that so many are doing this.  I want everyone to know that every kind word and prayer isn't going un-noticed.  We appreciate it so much.   We love Macy more than words can describe, and we know she is loved by so  many others as well.  She is a very special little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    I saw on the Sept. board (parents.com) about your blog. Thank you for telling me about it. I have marked as "favorite" so now I can get daily updates of you and your precious Macy. As always you are in my prayers and if there is anything I can do, please let me know.
    Sarah (Lukes_momma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! As you know it has been a long ride for us so far. I am trying to take it one day at a time. Thank you for your prayers for Macy; we appreciate it so much! I hope Luke is still doing well and continues to improve in his eating everyday!

    ReplyDelete