Macy

Macy

Friday, September 14, 2012

All comes down to tomorrow!

So tomorrow is the big day.  I feel like everything has led up to tomorrow deciding our fate.  I know that's not true, it just feels that way.  This IVF process has not been easy on me physically.  As most people close to me know I am very sensitive to meds.  My body over-reacts to them most of the time and I get sick, my blood pressure plummets, and lose consciousness.  This last week there hasn't been a moment that I haven't been nauseous and feeling drained.  It's hard to eat because food seems so gross.  I almost feel exactly like I did when I was pregnant with Macy.  I am not sure if it's from all the meds I am taking to prevent OHSS, or maybe I have a mild case of it.  I just feel bad for Macy because I haven't been much fun this week, and she doesn't understand why.

Anyways, I'm really not complaining; it would just be nice if we didn't have to do this again.

So my nurse called today and our transfer is set for 8:30am tomorrow morning!  Our PGD results will be in late tonight.  We still won't know till we are there in the morning if we have anything.  Thank goodness for the valium they give you to take before-hand or I'd probably be totally freaking out all morning.  She did say that yes all 10 embies were biopsied yesterday and as of then were all doing very well.  She said they don't check on them today (day 4) because the less they are disturbed the better.

Guess I will try my hardest not to think about it tonight.  Please pray for us that we have something to transfer tomorrow.

take care,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment