Macy

Macy

Friday, September 21, 2012

Going Crazy

Since I am so impatient I have been doing a HPT every morning for the past few days.  Again this morning it was negative.  I am starting to worry that this cycle didn't work.  We'll know for sure on Monday after my blood draw, but I just have a feeling.  I'm not excited to start all over again; but atleast we know we got this far this time, we can do again.

Macy news:
So on Tuesday Macy ripped her G tube out of her stomach.  She must have done it in the middle of the night because the hole was already closed so much I couldn't get it back in so we had to make a mad dash to the hospital.  They were able to stretch the hole and eventually get it back in.  Kinda on a funny side note, on the way to the hospital I gave her a pack of fruit snacks because with all the rush of the morning she hadn't eaten anything.  Then I remembered she had a hole in her stomach.  I had to reach back and get them back from her (which she didn't like) because I didn't want her to eat them and have the juice just come right back out the hole. 

Macy had her 2 year well child yesterday.  She is doing well, except we already knew her expressive speech is behind.  I can't remember exactly her stats, but I think her height was 38%, weight 8%, and head 20% or something around there.  She was always 2% for weight, but I guess the USA just changed their growth charts to match the rest of the worlds.  Her Ped said Americans are so overweight (including the kids) that it was making kids that were "normal" weight look like they were failure to thrive.  So the new charts bumped her up to the 8th percentile.  YEAH!!!!

This is going to be a long weekend waiting for my blood work Monday; either way it turns out atleast we can start moving forward whether it's good news (baby) or planning for our next cycle.  I hate being in limbo.

take care,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment