Macy

Macy

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wowza embryos!

So today was the big day! The next big step towards having a healthy, FA-free baby ( or babies) and securing Macy's donor for her bone marrow transplant. We found out the best news ever! We had 25 embryos make it to the blastocyst stage that were biopsied and frozen....25!!!!!! That is so wonderful I can't even explain how great it is. We will find out in 1-2 weeks the PGD testing results. Statistically we should have 4 healthy matches from 25 embryos but I'm not getting that crazily optimistic. I'll shoot for 2!!!' That would be awesome. Anything more would be exceptional! I also received a surprise for me to start my Lupron tonight for our FET (frozen embryo transfer) which is scheduled for the beginning of April!!!! Eek!

Only good news allowed from here on out! Has to be...

Take care
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment