Macy

Macy

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

...And we're back

It's been about a year and a half since my last post. I didn't have the heart to delete Macy's blog back then so I left it floating out in cyberspace. :) I did make the book and it turned out great, which is partially the reason I'm back. Macy's transplant is getting closer and things are happening more often with her health these days. I like to document our family life with many pictures and words so I thought this would be the best place to document our family's transplant journey. Or starting now would be pre-transplant journey, I guess.

There are many people I don't see or talk to very often that like to know what's going on with Macy so this will be a good way for those people to keep up to date. And for me to answer questions that have in-depth answers that I usually don't have the time to answer. There will also probably be posts that are more for me (kind of a record-keeping tool) to document our journey. Certain details that may only be important to me, or our family. So instead of using Facebook I decided this would fit me better. That way people can choose if they want to read about it or not, instead of FB newsfeeds getting filled up with updates. And later when I make another book; everything will be in one place.

In the next post when I have more time, I plan to talk about where Macy is healthwise, a tentative timeline for transplant, and to answer the question that I hear often which is: why can't you transplant now? Why wait? (And for my own record keeping close the gap in time on what she's been up to for the last 1.5 years).

Take care,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment